1. Trouble logging in? Send a message with your username & email address for help.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted 2+/2+ South of 98

Discussion in 'Rentals - Long Term' started by Aly Farinelli, Sep 28, 2015.

1. Aly Farinelli

Aly Farinelli Beach Crab

My husband and I are moving to the area around mid-December. We are looking for a long term rental with at least 2 bedrooms on the south side of 98. We're also looking for single family homes instead of condos if there are any available.
    My husband is a pilot in the Army and we are relocating from TN. We have no kids, but two extremely well behaved non-shedding Labradoodles. We would love any info you have for any available properties!
    Thank you!

2. lkmyers

lkmyers Beach Comber

Hi Aly! My husband and I have a long term rental available for you to consider. Our home is located in the Blue Mountain Beach area of 30A. It is a 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath, 1700 square foot, FURNISHED, single family home. You can reference all of the information on the following website; americansnowbird.com, using Listing ID # 23247. (I will also have more pictures available very soon). We love the little neighborhood where this home is located as it has easy access to the 30A bike trail, beautiful beaches along 30A, and restaurants of Blue Mountain. We are just a few miles west of Seaside and Rosemary Beach. Our lovely home could be a perfect place for you, your husband (and your Labradoodles) to start a new life adventure in Florida! We look forward to sharing more information should you be interested. You can contact me at lisakmyers@gmail.com or (814) 325-0127. Lisa