1. Trouble logging in? Send a message with your username & email address for help.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted 2-3 bdrm, pet friendly for 6 months or longer

Discussion in 'Rentals - Long Term' started by AlabamaGirl, Oct 18, 2018.

1. AlabamaGirl

AlabamaGirl Beach Comber

I’m looking for 2-3 bedroom rental for 6 months minimum. I used to live off 30A for 6 years and I’m moving back so that my husband and I can look for a place to purchase. In the meantime we will need a 2-3 bedroom rental. We are quite, non-smoking, non- partying and would prefer a neighborhood that is also quite. We have 2 older very well behaved cats that are our children, so we do need a pet friendly rental. We have great references and we’re hoping to move by the end of this month.

2. gib ycnan

gib ycnan Beach Fanatic

I have a 3 bedroom 5 minutes to 30A. It is on a canal so you can fish, paddle board, ..... from back yard.

3. 30AvenueERP

30AvenueERP Beach Comber

We have a 3 bedroom and 2 bath townhome with a single car garage that will be available for rent on November 1st. We are looking for a lease for ideally a minimum of twelve months, but we are open to one ranging from 6 months to 18 months. We are also a little flexible on the monthly rental rate. We just want a tennant that will take appropiate care of the property. It is located in the Escada neighborhood near Louis Louis. It is a new purchase for my parents, and they are not quite ready to make the move to the beach full time. It is currently empty and clean. We would be willing to allow small pets with pet deposit. It includes a community pool and landscape is included and provided regularly through the HOA. If you are interested, you can text me at 850-708-5070.

4. AlabamaGirl

AlabamaGirl Beach Comber

Still looking for a rental !!! If we can’t find one soon I guess we’ll be looking at moving to Tampa instead. That is our Second choice but not having any luck here !

5. blindrid

blindrid Beach Comber

We will be closing soon on a purchase of a 3 bedroom 3 bath home in Dune Allen neighborhood. 5 minute walk to beach. One car garage backs to golf course. Sweet place just to early for us to move into. Thinking availability December 1, Jan 1 at latest.

6. AlabamaGirl

AlabamaGirl Beach Comber

Hi,
    Do you have photos of your place and a price range ? I’ve extended my lease at my current home so the end of December/January would actually be perfect.

7. blindrid

blindrid Beach Comber

Couple issues with house came up that may delay close. I’ll keep you posted if it all works in the end. Thank you.