• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lindsey Garner

Beach Crab
Aug 12, 2016
Minneapolis, MN
My family and I are relocating back to Walton County after 2 years away and looking for a 2-3 bedroom home or condo the wound enable my daughter to be at Butler Elementary and ECMS. We have two smaller, older dogs (one is 6, the other is 4). We would love anything longer than a six month (ideally a year to 18 months) lease. Our budget goes up to $2000/month but we would love to be below that to free up a larger travel budget.

AWBrandon

Beach Lover
Sep 26, 2016
Alabama
Lindsey,
I can do a short term rental (November until end April) for $2000 with no utilities. Am showing house this weekend if interested. VRBO 458208. Pet fees required per animal.
Thank you, Brandon

Jason Hostetler

Beach Comber
Oct 16, 2016
Miramar beach fl
My family and I are relocating back to Walton County after 2 years away and looking for a 2-3 bedroom home or condo the wound enable my daughter to be at Butler Elementary and ECMS. We have two smaller, older dogs (one is 6, the other is 4). We would love anything longer than a six month (ideally a year to 18 months) lease. Our budget goes up to $2000/month but we would love to be below that to free up a larger travel budget.

Hi lindsey!

Text or call me about a 3br 3 bath home in Sandestin that is coming available. It won't last and isn't posted yet. We are moving and our son goes to Van Butler, bus stop is at the pool right around the corner. Fenced in backyard for the dogs, convenient to everything!

Jason

AWBrandon

Beach Lover
Sep 26, 2016
Alabama
Hello,
I have a 3 BR/3BA, sleeps 10, home available beginning December 1st until end of March, 2017, SRB.
The Village at Blue Mountain Beach, gated upscale community, health club and pool. $2499 includes all utilities. 205-246-3900 Brandon
VRBO 458208

wishiwerethere

Beach Comber
Sep 22, 2010
Hi. I might have something for you. 804-398-8628