• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

BHibbett

Beach Crab
Jul 7, 2021
AL
Hello, my name is Barrett Hibbett and I currently live in Destin. I'm 25 yo and I am a Software Developer. I meet all the necessary requirements to lease (FICO, income, age), and my current lease ends in March in Destin. I am looking for a 2-4 BD, in any area of 30A. My number is 256-762-1159 and you are more than welcome to text/call me with any offers. Max rent I'm willing to pay is $6,000 per month.

OutpostPCB

Beach Comber
Feb 3, 2022
Inlet Beach
Hello, my name is Barrett Hibbett and I currently live in Destin. I'm 25 yo and I am a Software Developer. I meet all the necessary requirements to lease (FICO, income, age), and my current lease ends in March in Destin. I am looking for a 2-4 BD, in any area of 30A. My number is 256-762-1159 and you are more than welcome to text/call me with any offers. Max rent I'm willing to pay is $6,000 per month.
I have a 3/2 with gulf view across the street from Gulf in the quiet west end of Panama City Beach. It's 8 min from Downtown Rosemary. 6 blocks from the best grocery store in the area (right on the Gulf) and is a cool mid-century modern archectural gem with 12 ft ceilings and a massive bank of glass windows. It's a 2/1 on one side and has a studio on the other side, perfect to use as an office or guest suite. It will be available in March. email me for details at 212deluna@gmail.com