• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

BlueMtnSunshine

Beach Comber
Mar 26, 2008
Blue Mountain Beach, FL
Hi

I live in Blue Mountain Beach and need to end my current lease. I rent a 2 / 2 house off Redfish Circle. It is a two-story Florida cottage and it is owned/managed by Matthews Properties. I currently pay $900 but I think rent might be going up to $1,000. Please call Sharon, the leasing manager, at (850) 267-0220 to discuss leasing. I've rented from them for several years and they are terrific. They also allow pets (with a pet deposit). My house, 210 Redfish, has new paint and new carpet. I also do NOT have pets so it is in great condition.

Thanks and please call me if you would like to come see it. I need to be out by Aug 1st but will gladly move ASAP.

Jennifer (850) 830-1806

headed4thebeach

Beach Comber
Jun 30, 2008
House

Hey! I spoke with you yesterday on the phone about the house. We are VERY interested! I called Matthew all day and left several messages but haven't heard anything back from them. Also, did you ever get a chance to get pictures? Let me know!

BlueMtnSunshine

Beach Comber
Mar 26, 2008
Blue Mountain Beach, FL
HI

I'm sorry i haven't sent any photos yet. The weather has been horrible but today is nice and sunny. I will take some pictures this afternoon and forward. Please call me if you are still interested. Also, did you reach Sharon at the leasing office? I spoke to her today and she mentioned she had received a few calls about the house.

Thanks

Jen