• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Prominence 30a

Beach Comber
Jan 10, 2015
Hello all and happy Friday!

I am being preemptive with this post in the attempt to help me decide if I will be short term renting or long term renting my property. Pending that decision and response from this post, I will have available a completely remodeled 2 bedroom 2 bath townhome (roughly 1,200 square foot) available to rent starting by the end of June mostly furnished. The home literally is brand new from inside out. I have re modeled from outside siding/roof all the way to flooring/cabinets/counters and all fixtures. I will be renting it mostly furnished at 2,500.00 a month. 6 month or 12 month lease. Pet(s) allowed (case by case) with non refundable deposit. Please note, I currently have a tenant renting the downstairs studio and they/I will continue to rent it out. Parking allows for two mid sized sedans. Furniture is all brand new and coastal.

I will not be posting pictures right away as I am still living in the home. I do not often come onto sowal, please contact me via cell phone. 239-450-0488(Gary)

Thank you for reading!!

Prominence 30a

Beach Comber
Jan 10, 2015
Hello and happy Thursday!! I have agreed to terms with some folks. Thank you for your response and looking!