• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

BeachLover0628

Beach Comber
Jun 19, 2007
My Husband and I adopted a dog before Thanksgiving that needed a home. We went to get her fixed and she was pregnant. She had two puppies 3 days before Christmas; a girl and a boy. The two puppies are now 7 weeks old. We have already taken care of their shots, and would like to find a good home for them. Please call me if you are interested. Tina 850.319.8516

Waltonrep1

Beach Comber
Nov 16, 2009
Puppies

My fiance would like to know what type of puppies they are?

Thanks,

Matt

My Husband and I adopted a dog before Thanksgiving that needed a home. We went to get her fixed and she was pregnant. She had two puppies 3 days before Christmas; a girl and a boy. The two puppies are now 7 weeks old. We have already taken care of their shots, and would like to find a good home for them. Please call me if you are interested. Tina 850.319.8516

Lynnie

SoWal Insider
Apr 18, 2007
SoBuc
Very cute.....are they in the microwave? Just kidding; big feet! I hope they find homes soon!!!

BeachLover0628

Beach Comber
Jun 19, 2007
They are mutts, but I think they have pit bull, boxer, and maybe bulldog in them. The mom is medium sized; she weighs about 40 pounds. I am really not sure about the dad.

BeachLover0628

Beach Comber
Jun 19, 2007
They are mutts, but I think they have pit bull, boxer, and maybe bulldog in them. The mom is medium sized; she weighs about 40 pounds. I am really not sure about the dad.

The puppies are still available if anyone is interested. They really are very good dogs, very playful and sweet! We have already taken care of their shots too. - 850.319.8516

jensieblue

Beach Fanatic
Jun 2, 2005
on a lake in the woods
You doggie folks are killing me. these puppies are sooo cute. I may need to talk my hubby into a beach trip so we can go by and "just look", don't you know. My four hounds are casting skeptical glances my way. do you think they know I am tempted by other puppies???

Red Dawg

Beach Lover
Feb 14, 2008
SoWal
They look like they are part pittie. Really cute babies, they are red/rednose from the pictures. They look just like my babies.

G Unit

Beach Crab
Mar 22, 2009
What days or hours are you available for a visit? My wife has now seen the pics and convinced me how much we "need" them. LOL, She also pointed out the image names saying boy and girl, Duh ta Duh......here's my sign!

Last edited: