• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

dannyandshayla

Beach Comber
Aug 10, 2008
My husband and I are looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom unfurnished home/condo/townhouse that has a garage or shed of some type to store a few things. We are great tenants and want to find somewhere we can call home for a long while. We are looking to pay up to $1,000 (but possibly more if utilities are included). More of a secluded area with trees would be great but we are open to anything. We have no pets and do not smoke. Please PM me, call me (850-803-7467), or email me (dannyandshayla@yahoo.com) if you have something that I may be interested in. Thanks!!

JBird

Beach Comber
Mar 5, 2010
Rental

My husband and I are looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom unfurnished home/condo/townhouse that has a garage or shed of some type to store a few things. We are great tenants and want to find somewhere we can call home for a long while. We are looking to pay up to $1,000 (but possibly more if utilities are included). More of a secluded area with trees would be great but we are open to anything. We have no pets and do not smoke. Please PM me, call me (850-803-7467), or email me (dannyandshayla@yahoo.com) if you have something that I may be interested in. Thanks!!

We have a small 3 bedroom cottage, one bath, that is/has water views in an area called Jolly Bay. It has a one car detached garage, large screen porch on front of the house with water view of the Bay. Also has a concrete pad with roof on the side of the house. There is also a small boat dock for small fishing boat. It is an older house needs TLC in a peaceful quiet neighborhood with lots of trees. Unfurnished and available April 1. $750/month
The location is just across the 331 bridge north on the Bay.
We are in the process today and tomorrow installing new vinyl flooring in dining room, kitchen and laudry rm area. We are installing new carpeting in the 3 small bedrooms and living rm at the end of this week.
If you are interested in looking at it call me directly 850-249-4919.
We will be posting it today for availability. 12 month lease

Last edited: