• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lillyhollon

Beach Comber
Jan 8, 2022
Fairhope, Al
I am an Auburn student looking for a place to live on 30A with two roommates. I lived in Seagrove last summer and loved it! Looking to rent all of June and July but flexible with dates. 3 bedrooms is preferred.

jorjahatcher

Beach Comber
Mar 29, 2022
Memphis, Tennessee
Me and my roommate are coming too. We lived & worked there last year as well! We would be interested in joining up with you all if you found a big enough space. ~Jorja

la_2006

Beach Lover
May 28, 2008
Hi - I have a 2 bedroom 1 bath condo (2nd room has twin over full bed) in the Seabreeze Community on 30A available June and July, give me a call at (202) 697-1396 if interested. Liz

la_2006

Beach Lover
May 28, 2008
I just tried to call and voicemail is full. Message me with details please. I’m very interested.
Sorry I missed your call. I noticed a number with Tennessee area code and I did call back but no answer. I didn’t leave a message because I wasn’t sure if it was a telemarketer. I am available now or tomorrow 8-11am and after 4pm. Liz

jorjahatcher

Beach Comber
Mar 29, 2022
Memphis, Tennessee
Sorry I missed your call. I noticed a number with Tennessee area code and I did call back but no answer. I didn’t leave a message because I wasn’t sure if it was a telemarketer. I am available now or tomorrow 8-11am and after 4pm. Liz
Please call my mother, Jill, at 901-786-3004 when you're available. She is helping me handle my summer living arrangements as I'm in class today.

la_2006

Beach Lover
May 28, 2008
Please call my mother, Jill, at 901-786-3004 when you're available. She is helping me handle my summer living arrangements as I'm in class today.
Hi - do you still need a place? There is another Auburn girl that needs to add roommates to afford it she has an interanual Jun 5 - Aug 5. Adding her brings down the monthly fee to $1500 each for 3 girls, reach out to me because I have two Tennessee girls ready to reserve 15 May - 15 July

la_2006

Beach Lover
May 28, 2008
I am an Auburn student looking for a place to live on 30A with two roommates. I lived in Seagrove last summer and loved it! Looking to rent all of June and July but flexible with dates. 3 bedrooms is preferred.
Are you still looking for a place?