• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

sweetbasil

Beach Crab
Jul 24, 2013
Hi everyone!

Our family of 7 is looking for a rental within easy walking distance to the beach. We are flexible about dates and can go any time in September through the first half of October. We favor a house over a condo but will consider both.

A beach view from any of the rooms would be great -- private pool and/or location south of 30A would be a huge plus! I don't mind a short walk to the beach but I have to consider that we'll have kids and gear in tow.

Overall, though, our main consideration is price. :) DH just started a new job and this will be our first family vacation in many years.

Thank you all for your help! We are so excited to visit! :wave:

retiredama

Beach Comber
May 27, 2013
Hello. I have a 3 bedroom 2 bath condo in Beachwood Villas. It is across the street from the ocean in Seagrove Beach for $850 a week in September anytime after September 8th. Call me if you are interested and I will send more info.

sweetbasil

Beach Crab
Jul 24, 2013
Thank you all so much for your kind replies. We are carefully weighing our options and happily looking forward to 2 lovely weeks in the area.

Thanks again!