• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

BeachSiO2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 16, 2006
Re: $5000 for Pt Washington house that must be moved off lot

SoWal Playhouse Round 2, where's DD and Ms Kitty?

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005

NoHall would love it for her playhouse. We just have to find a place for her to park it.

I know I know, my yard is big enough. But we would drive her nuts.

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA

NoHall would love it for her playhouse. We just have to find a place for her to park it.

I know I know, my yard is big enough. But we would drive her nuts.

Currently I live between my parents and...um...not sure how to describe my other neighbors. (Inventory: 4 huge fishing boats, 3 dead cars, 2 PODS, a dead truck with a dead freezer in the back, a dead tiller with flowers planted around it by the pool, and a big tank full of blue back herring, which are sold at all hours of the night despite the lack of zoning and licensing for it.)

I think your back yard would be tame. If not, I have earplugs.

Maybe I could just get one of those tiny little houses on wheels...

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal

Oh man, I hoped someone had gotten it by now!! Someone find me a lot!!!

florida girl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 3, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach

Thought I would start a new thread with the lower price for the Burlison house in Pt Washington....we are willing to accept $5K for the house, which must be moved. This is our last attempt before selling the various parts of the house that are wanted (floors, exterior cypress, interior walls, etc). If you know of anyone with a vacant lot that would be interested in this special piece of history, please let them know! Thank you!!!

I'd love to have it here, got plenty of room. The last time I moved a house it cost $13,500 cash just to move it! Ducky did a great job though, handled the irate neighbors well! Go ahead, make my day!

JC

Beach Lover

Thought I would start a new thread with the lower price for the Burlison house in Pt Washington....we are willing to accept $5K for the house, which must be moved. This is our last attempt before selling the various parts of the house that are wanted (floors, exterior cypress, interior walls, etc). If you know of anyone with a vacant lot that would be interested in this special piece of history, please let them know! Thank you!!!

Any pics?

DuneAHH

Beach Fanatic

Currently I live between my parents and...um...not sure how to describe my other neighbors. (Inventory: 4 huge fishing boats, 3 dead cars, 2 PODS, a dead truck with a dead freezer in the back, a dead tiller with flowers planted around it by the pool, and a big tank full of blue back herring, which are sold at all hours of the night despite the lack of zoning and licensing for it.)

I think your back yard would be tame. If not, I have earplugs.

Maybe I could just get one of those tiny little houses on wheels...

Sounds like you live between your parents and a graveyard of sorts:yikes: