• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lisa_at_the_beach

Beach Fanatic
Nov 25, 2004
SoWal
:wave: I'd like to take this opportunity to invited everyone to The House of Art and The Cyndi Eastburn Gallery located in The Shops of Grayton for the 2008 ArtsQuest Champagne Shopping Tour on Thursday, May 8th from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm. The Champagne Shopping Tour is an ArtsQuest tradition and one of the weeks most exciting events. Complimentary Shuttle Buses donated by SANDESTIN will be available at three locations along 30A....Gulf Place at the Amphitheater, Seaside at the plaza on Quincy Circle and Rosemary Beach at the Town Hall. Please join us....Great Friends, Great Art...and Good Times! Remember....drink and drive responsibly!!!

See you there!!!:wave:

2bohemians

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
www.searchthe30a.com
:wave: I'd like to take this opportunity to invited everyone to The House of Art and The Cyndi Eastburn Gallery located in The Shops of Grayton for the 2008 ArtsQuest Champagne Shopping Tour on Thursday, May 8th from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm. The Champagne Shopping Tour is an ArtsQuest tradition and one of the weeks most exciting events. Complimentary Shuttle Buses donated by SANDESTIN will be available at three locations along 30A....Gulf Place at the Amphitheater, Seaside at the plaza on Quincy Circle and Rosemary Beach at the Town Hall. Please join us....Great Friends, Great Art...and Good Times! Remember....drink and drive responsibly!!!

See you there!!!:wave:

Thanks for the info .... See you there!!!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
As I drove down 30A around 6, I saw lots of cars parked at different champagne tour stops!!:clap:

Lisa_at_the_beach

Beach Fanatic
Nov 25, 2004
SoWal
We had a GRAYT turn out!! And a funntastic time! Thanks to everyone who stopped by.....

If you missed it....the champagne is still chilled :)