• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

RepComic

Beach Lover
Mar 23, 2007
This Wednesday, February 11th at La Botana in Seagrove! Join us as we announce our 2009 Season lineup and give away a pair of season tickets.

Musical guests Balder & Jennifer Saunders!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
We can't wait! This year looks fantastic- and we look forward to seeing everyone on Wednesday!:clap::wave:

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
This Wednesday, February 11th at La Botana in Seagrove! Join us as we announce our 2009 Season lineup and give away a pair of season tickets.

Musical guests Balder & Jennifer Saunders!

now this is good news. I've been dying to hear J&B perform together, and go to La Botana for some vino and good food. what a great way to announce your new season!!!:clap:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
now this is good news. I've been dying to hear J&B perform together, and go to La Botana for some vino and good food. what a great way to announce your new season!!!:clap:

See ya there!:wave:

And thanks in advance to La Botana for hosting!

DuneLaker

Beach Fanatic
Mar 1, 2008
Eastern Lake Est., SoWal, FL
What a happening place in SoWal tonight. Saw lots of people signing up for their Rep membership for the year, too. Great music, food, wine, friends in SoWal to see the Seaside 2009 Season Lineup. Parking was at a premium. LaBotana set a great scene.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Yay! So glad lots of people turned out to support the Rep.

Soooooo, when do we get to read the line up? I can't wait!

Maybe RepComic will post the season on here today! It would be a whole lot easier for him to send it from his computer than me trying to recreate it, which means I would destroy the beautiful font work!;-)