• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SGB

Beach Fanatic
Feb 11, 2005
South Walton
The 2009 Seaside Half Marathon is scheduled for March 1st at 7am. We already have a ton of people registered and we're sure to fill up early, so register ASAP! See www.seasidehalfmarathon.com for more information and registration.

Vera Bradley is our supporting sponsor - that means that every race finisher (Half and 5K) will receive a nifty Vera Bradley tote bag. We'll have the usual post race party and lots of great surprises. Hope to see you all there!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Sign DD and me up! :lie:

Have a great race! :wave:

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
I think I said I'd do the 5k w/ a friend in a moment of weakness. Hope it fills up fast so I can sleep in instead! :D

doGooD

Beach Fanatic
Mar 26, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
I am! Up to 6 miles, but my back is out of Whack, so this week only stretching and walking! I hope I'll be ready. If not, I'll fake it.

bluemtnrunner

Beach Fanatic
Dec 31, 2007
I'm in for the third year in a row. Hopefully this year will be way better than last but since I'm just making a comeback I'll just have to hope for the best.

Sorry to be offensive, but are the Vera Bradley bags for barfing at the finish line? I just can't stand those things. They are so incredibly horrible and old-school preppy. I hated them 20-something years ago, and I still hate them. They look like freakin' diaper bags. Every redneck girl on our campus carries one. I guess they think it makes them look stylish. I don't think so.

It isn't just me. Daughter agrees. She now carries a Louis Vuitton Damier Neverfull that she got for Christmas.

If you have a friend who carries a Vera Bradley and you are a true friend, please advise her/him not to carry one any more. S/he will thank you in the long run for that advice.

But I'm up for a 5K. :D

Last edited: