• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

supermom262

Beach Fanatic
Nov 5, 2006
Grayton Beach
Supermom, Grayton Girl and Geo and whomever else....it looks like we are all at different paces and distances right now but we could still start a run together. I am still doing the run walk run deal myself. What if we ran Grayton and/or did an out an back from there. The faster folks could lap the slower folks and we could all encourage one another.

I have been in the lead, dragging in last and in the middle of the pack and no matter how I run, I have always found it helpful to have someone else there at the start.

How about Saturday morning at 7:30 a.m. at Grayton Corners, park over by Pandora's. Start running by 7:40????

Ok! I'll be there!

bluemtnrunner

Beach Fanatic
Dec 31, 2007
WooHoo....we went, we ran...we walked some and we will do it again Monday morning at 8am. Anyone else want to meet at Grayton Corners?

Grayton Girl

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2005
Sowal
WooHoo....we went, we ran...we walked some and we will do it again Monday morning at 8am. Anyone else want to meet at Grayton Corners?
Bummer!! So sorry I missed the run today, but I have not been checking the thread like I should. I will plan to meet y'all on Monday at Grayton Corners at 8:00 a.m.

See you - and anyone else who would like to join - then!

Grayton Girl

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2005
Sowal
Uh oh, if you're running, who's going to be the cheering section at Grayton Corners this year?
Oh my Gosh! Manning that music station at Grayton Corners last year was SO MUCH FUN! I was exhausted from all the dancing around and cheering we did. I seriously thought about not running this year, just so I could do the music station again.

But I'm hoping that Mr. Grayton Girl (who is injured and can't run right now) will commit to doing the station again, along with the young lad and his posse, and that I can bike down to meet them after the 5K. That way I could have my cake and eat it too.

Geo

Beach Fanatic
Dec 24, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
I am doing my weekly long run on Sundays. Fridays are my rest days and Saturday is cross training. Sorry I missed ya'll...

SGB

Beach Fanatic
Feb 11, 2005
South Walton
Oh my Gosh! Manning that music station at Grayton Corners last year was SO MUCH FUN! I was exhausted from all the dancing around and cheering we did. I seriously thought about not running this year, just so I could do the music station again.

But I'm hoping that Mr. Grayton Girl (who is injured and can't run right now) will commit to doing the station again, along with the young lad and his posse, and that I can bike down to meet them after the 5K. That way I could have my cake and eat it too.

Great, it sounds like the family tradition will continue - and of course we love that you're running the 5K.

If anyone else wants to run the 5K, I'd sign up TODAY! It is extremely close to be closed out.

bluemtnrunner

Beach Fanatic
Dec 31, 2007
I was late this morning. Sorry if I missed you.
I did see two cars in front of Pandoras and at least one sowal sticker. I endured the cold and ran short. When shall we try again?

Geo

Beach Fanatic
Dec 24, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
How's everyone's training coming? I ran 6 miles last night and boy am I sore. For this distance I am just under 11 minute miles. Can I really do this? I am both committed and scared...

:)