• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
I've resigned myself to the fact I will be finishing a horrible 7-8 this week, 8-7 isn't much better, don't see how Oregon State can win this game against Stanford even though their stats in other games I saw where pretty impressive. Considering they are playing at home, it doesn't look like it that will even help them. Going to bed on that note.

cnestg8r

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Congratulations to Autigr89 and Beach Runner for picking 11 correct this week. Since I was a copy of Beach Runner, I bumped Lady D off the top.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Appeared to be a easy week for all the people who had double digit correct picks this week and there are many, just takes common sense which I did not have this week obviously. I went with two teams who I felt should be able to score enough with spotted points to get me the point and those fell through for me by 1 to 2 TDs. Another I need my head examined for going with them and the points, Penn State, no way that was happening. Not happy with Missouri losing either. Cost everyone but Bac, he went with SC. Lucky I'm just one point behind. I will not have a negative week next week.

cnestg8r

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
SoWal Pick'ems Week 10. Good Luck to all! First game Friday.

USC @ Oregon St
Wisconsin @ Iowa +9.5
Virginia Tech @ Boston College
Mississippi St +13.5 @ South Carolina
North Carolina @ N. Carolina St
Wake Forest @ Syracuse
Clemson @ Virginia +17.5
Northwestern @ Nebraska
Michigan @ Michigan St
Georgia @ Florida
San Jose St @ UNLV
Auburn +10.5 @ Arkansas