• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Me too. But I think you finished with 7 correct I think. I only finished with 5 correct. Who knew Tennessee would make the point spread against Bama, they only put 3 points on the board last week against Ole Miss.

cnestg8r

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Week 9 SoWal Pick'ems Results
Congratulations to steel1man for continuing the totals lead for all nine weeks.
Congratulations to m1a1mg for a strong 10 game week.
m1a1mg is joined by Red Dawg I and deedeep cutting steel1man's lead in half.

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
Week 9 SoWal Pick'ems Results Congratulations to steel1man for continuing the totals lead for all nine weeks. Congratulations to m1a1mg for a strong 10 game week. m1a1mg is joined by Red Dawg I and deedeep cutting steel1man's lead in half. http://www.sowal.com/bb/gallery/showimage.php?i=49290
tough day with POINTS!!!!!#hatepoints. Hard enough to pick winners but with point sits twice as hard⛵

tough day with POINTS!!!!!#hatepoints. Hard enough to pick winners but with point sits twice as hard⛵
The points are killing me. But on the other hand, people are interested in games like Alabama vs anyone, for example, and without points their games wouldn't differentiate between the players.

Congrats to m1a1mg for picking the most games correctly. Congrats to steel1man for continuing to be overall first and to deedep, Red Dawg, and m1a1mg for being in second place.

Congrats to ameliaj for being only two games behind me (even after missing an entire week) and to Murray for being only four games behind me (with his home team strategy). I actually research all of the games! Next week I think I'll just flip a coin. LOL.

m1a1mg

Beach Fanatic
Mar 16, 2014
Lost in the world
According to the latest AP poll, Auburn is the 4th best team in the country. Who watched that game last night and still believes that? I'm an SEC fan, but I think Oregon would have scored 70 on Auburn last night.