• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

In honor of its 20th anniversary, this year’s Mountainfilm on Tour at WaterColor will be relocating to the Watersound Origins community for a celebratory Drive-In Viewing of this year’s lineup of extraordinary films.

The relocation will provide festival fans with the opportunity to view this year’s program in a safe, yet celebratory, environment – all from the comfort of their cars, in true drive-in style. A virtual program will also be made available online for those wanting to partake in the event in a more intimate setting.

Continue reading...

What do you think?

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake

In honor of its 20th anniversary, this year’s Mountainfilm on Tour at WaterColor will be relocating to the Watersound Origins community for a celebratory Drive-In Viewing of this year’s lineup of extraordinary films.

The relocation will provide festival fans with the opportunity to view this year’s program in a safe, yet celebratory, environment – all from the comfort of their cars, in true drive-in style. A virtual program will also be made available online for those wanting to partake in the event in a more intimate setting.

Continue reading...

What do you think?
I think somebody had a great idea! I was present at the very first one, so it would be great to be there for the twentieth. I could pretend I'm still a teenager, and maybe get some sm