• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

CY

Beach Lover
Sep 13, 2012
Available now, cute beach cottage about 880 sq. ft. Close to 30A bike path, beach, Seaside, Whiskey Bravo, and state park nature trails. Includes water, sewer, and trash. No pets. No smoking. Prefer a 12 month lease. Quiet neighborhood. W/D hookup. Fridge included. Unfurnished. 1100 a month and 1100 deposit.

Last edited:

marykaci

Beach Comber
Mar 30, 2010
I am very interested in your cottage can you please email me photos and a bing map address so I can see exactly where it is located? I am a college professional who has been trying to relocate to the 30a area for several years now. I am allergic to smoke and have no pets. Very neat and clean.....VERY clean. I may request longer lease term depending on how nice the cottage is and its location. Thanks.
marykaci@gmail.com

CY

Beach Lover
Sep 13, 2012
Yes. We are here for a couple of days showing the house. If you would like to take a look you can pm me with your number or email addy and we will schedule something.

CY

Beach Lover
Sep 13, 2012
Forgot to mention this is close to Balance Health Studio. Easy walk to yoga.
We are dropping the monthly rent to $995.
Great price for proximity to beach, Seaside, 30A, and the South Walton experience.

FrauleinFraulein

Beach Comber
Oct 8, 2009
If this is still available, I am very interested. Please let me know when you are showing the house. I moved to the area 5 years ago and now manage a restaurant on 30-A. I have a medium size dog that i would like to bring with me since i've had her for 8 years now. I will be happy to pay extra pet deposit. Hope to hear from you

CY

Beach Lover
Sep 13, 2012
Several people have asked if it includes a washer and dryer. So we decided we would purchase a new set if the renters wanted/needed one.
It is available for showings on Mon, Wed, and Fri after 4 pm. Some Sat and Sun can be be scheduled too.

lilmulan

Beach Comber
Aug 30, 2012
If this is still available I am interested. Please send me a personal message and let me know. Thanks!

crymer1974

Beach Comber
Aug 17, 2013
May I hae pictures please.

Available now, cute beach cottage about 880 sq. ft. Close to 30A bike path, beach, Seaside, Whiskey Bravo, and state park nature trails. Includes water, sewer, and trash. No pets. No smoking. Prefer a 12 month lease. Quiet neighborhood. W/D hookup. Fridge included. Unfurnished. 1100 a month and 1100 deposit.

I will sign a year lease, I just need pictures. Professional christian non smoking non drinkning adult