• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Catherine Maum

Beach Crab
Aug 18, 2015
This is a great house in the Sea Dunes subdivision off 30A. House is 2000 square feet and 3 bedrooms/2 bathrooms. The eat in kitchen and living room/dining room area is totally open and has very tall ceilings. Have had all tile professionally cleaned, brand new carpet, etc. Yard has been completely cleared. Brand new porch and picket fence paint. Nice hammock in the back. Home has a huge screened in porch on the back that features pocket doors into the living room. It also has a very large storage room that houses a 2nd refrigerator off the kitchen. Has separate laundry room and comes with W/D. It can come partially furnished as well. Please respond to email with serious inquiries only. Ready for move in right away. First and last month's rent and $1500 security deposit due for move in. House is $2150/month.

***Comes with professional basic cleaning of kitchen and bathrooms once a month***

Last edited:

Chanteljenkins

Beach Comber
Apr 5, 2014
This is a great house in the Sea Dunes subdivision off 30A. House is 2000 square feet and 3 bedrooms/2 bathrooms. The eat in kitchen and living room/dining room area is totally open and has very tall ceilings. Have had all tile professionally cleaned, brand new carpet, etc. Yard has been completely cleared. Brand new porch and picket fence paint. Nice hammock in the back. Home has a huge screened in porch on the back that features pocket doors into the living room. It also has a very large storage room that houses a 2nd refrigerator off the kitchen. Has separate laundry room and comes with W/D. It can come partially furnished as well. Please respond to email with serious inquiries only. Ready for move in right away. First and last month's rent and $1500 security deposit due for move in.

***Comes with professional basic cleaning of kitchen and bathrooms once a month***
Please contact me at pottersalon@me.com with pictures, also is this pet friendly, we are very interested, is this longterm?
Thank you
Chantel

Jusperks

Beach Comber
Aug 9, 2013
I am very interested in this rental. I used to walk through that neighborhood when we rented near there last year.
Please contact me so we can schedule a showing!
Thank you,
Jusperks

Dmoss

Beach Comber
Jan 17, 2014
Please contact me with info My husband and myself plus 7lb Pomeranian completely housebroken Thanks