• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

dlfamily

Beach Comber
Oct 20, 2019
Tallahassee
Looking for a 3- to 4-bedroom long-term rental for a family relocating in December. Looking to stay as close to $2K as possible, but all options are being carefully considered. Thank you!

30AwesomeRentals

Beach Comber
May 28, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach
Looking for a 3- to 4-bedroom long-term rental for a family relocating in December. Looking to stay as close to $2K as possible, but all options are being carefully considered. Thank you!
Shanda - Please look at a post this evening for a 2bd/2ba in Pt Washington on 10 acres. There could be a pull out sofa or bunk beds added to a current bedroom or in the living area - plenty of room. It's a very special place and great for kids. Call me if you would like more details - 850-685-5683 cell Teresa Baum

dlfamily

Beach Comber
Oct 20, 2019
Tallahassee
Thank you, Teresa! I appreciate your kind response and the home is beautiful. We’re holding out hopes of giving the kids separate rooms for now! Warmly, Diana

Shanda - Please look at a post this evening for a 2bd/2ba in Pt Washington on 10 acres. There could be a pull out sofa or bunk beds added to a current bedroom or in the living area - plenty of room. It's a very special place and great for kids. Call me if you would like more details - 850-685-5683 cell Teresa Baum