• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SoWalMom

Beach Fanatic
Sep 4, 2009
30A
www.jewelkade.com
3 bd/2 ba, 1900 sf, 30A

My husband just found out that his store will be closing at the end of January (sorry can't disclose which store). He was then offerred a position with another company that day (fate???) BUT it's in Mobile. Unfortunetly we are going to have to relocate.

The home we are renting will be availabe Feb.1 st if all goes as planned. Please PM me for more information, or email me at mjcmhufty@gmail.com

Thanks SoWal! We sure will miss this area.... :cry:

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Sep 6, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach
Can you tell me what area it is in SoWal, Grayton, Santa Rosa, etc. I am very interested. Also wil you rent it furnished or unfurnished? Happy New Year, Brenda My phone number is (504) 888-0169 or (504) 231-5358. I am looking for permanet housing as I am relocating from New Orleans. I fell in love with the area there.

cdesignky

Beach Comber
Oct 25, 2009
Hi, we are very interested in the home please send us where the home is located and how many bedrooms. Thanks so much!

SoWalMom

Beach Fanatic
Sep 4, 2009
30A
www.jewelkade.com
It's official! We are taking the job in Mobile! I am giving my 30 day notice on thursday, so PLEASE let me know if you are interested...I desperately need someone to move in as soon as I move out.

Please contact me at mjcmhufty@gmail.com

Thanks sowal!!

SoWalMom

Beach Fanatic
Sep 4, 2009
30A
www.jewelkade.com
I spoke with our property manager today and went ahead and gave our 30 day notice.

Call 1-850-267-0220 and ask for Sharon

tell her you are calling about 26 White Herron Drive

jrose

Beach Comber
Mar 4, 2008
It's official! We are taking the job in Mobile! I am giving my 30 day notice on thursday, so PLEASE let me know if you are interested...I desperately need someone to move in as soon as I move out.

Please contact me at mjcmhufty@gmail.com

Thanks sowal!!

Where is this house? PLease call me on my cell 368-9871