• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

tutic1971

Beach Lover
Jun 12, 2012
We have a 3 year-old, three bedroom 2.5 bath townhome with one car garage available now in the Water Oaks Subdivision behind Louis Louis. End unit with great natural light. One people friendly dog will be considered. $1,600 per month. No cats and no smoking. Please call or text 502-541-9623 for more information and pictures.

Mike Doyle

Beach Crab
Aug 23, 2017
Santa Rosa beach
Hey there! I'm currently looking for a place within the end of a 90 period dude to end of lease abligatuons at terra mar apartments and was seeing on how that could work for you, it would be me and my brother and we actually work at the redbar the sister restaurant to Louis Louise if wou would give shoot me an email doyle_m13@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Mike Doyle

Mike Doyle

Beach Crab
Aug 23, 2017
Santa Rosa beach
Hey there! I'm currently looking for a place within the end of a 90 period dude to end of lease abligatuons at terra mar apartments and was seeing on how that could work for you, it would be me and my brother and we actually work at the redbar the sister restaurant to Louis Louise if wou would give shoot me an email doyle_m13@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Mike Doyle