• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

amythatcher

Beach Comber
Jul 23, 2013
The name says it all! You will be "Charmed" by this quaint beach cottage located a short distance to the beach. This charming 3 bedroom/2 bath house is all one level and offers partial views of the Gulf of Mexico from the rooftop deck. Furnished and pet friendly with a spacious yard. The dining room has seating for six with two additional seats at the bar. The kitchen is fully equipped with all the utensils and dishes you will need. A full size washer and dryer room is located right of the kitchen. This house also features free wireless internet access. Charmed is located in a quiet neighborhood off of Highway 30A close to Eastern Lake. $1700/month plus pet deposit. Available October 1st to March 1st. Call 850-267-2693.

spaceygracey69

Beach Crab
Jul 17, 2013
Hello, I am interested in the house. Does the rent include utilities? I know that most short term (6 months) include everything in the rent. Thanks.

Emak1083

Beach Comber
Mar 29, 2013
Is this still available? Can I view it tomorrow? I am VERY interested and I live and work in SanDestin. My number is 407-404-1805

amythatcher

Beach Comber
Jul 23, 2013
Yes, it is open today Saturday from now till about 2pm. We have an arrival coming in. Please call our office for directions 267-2693.