• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Sheila

SoWal Insider
Kurt,

Again, I would like to say how pleased we are with our vt of Johnny's Hide-Away! :clap_1:

For anyone still looking for a special spot to spend your summer vacation I still have some availability. Take the tour - http://www.emeraldcoasttours.com/60b-bluecrabloop/

Come see us you'll fall in love with beautiful South Walton. :love:

Last edited by a moderator:

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
You have a beautiful place. I love that pool at Seacrest. I hope you don't mind that I "borrowed" your hot tub when you left for the HO meeting. :lol: just kidding.

Sheila

SoWal Insider
kurt said:
You have a beautiful place. I love that pool at Seacrest. I hope you don't mind that I "borrowed" your hot tub when you left for the HO meeting. :lol: just kidding.

Anytime! Did you have one of those yummy frosty beverages I left for you on the bar? :wink: :laughing1

Sheila

SoWal Insider
kurt said:
No - I figured you might need a drink after learning fees would be going up again.

It wasn't so bad and it was for a good cause, the dunes. I'd hate to be on the front page of the Atlanta paper with a picture of "devastation" behind me. :roll:

Happy Birthday. Hope you enjoyed it :clap_1: