For Rent 3 BR/2bath Plus 1BR/1bath Carriage Apt, 2 Car Garage secluded 1/4 acre in Miramar Beach Avail May

Discussion in 'Rentals - Long Term' started by Dana Harman, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Dana Harman

Dana Harman Beach Comber

This country cottage style home sits on a quarter acre lot surrounded by laurel oak and hickory trees in a quiet residential neighborhood near Sacred Heart Hospital and Grand Boulevard in Miramar Beach. The very private backyard is fenced on three sides. This property offers two homes for the price of one! The recently remodeled detached carriage apartment offers so much flexibility. It can be used as a separate living space for an adult family member, as a private office from the main house or could be the perfect space for out of town guests to stay.

The main house is open concept with vaulted ceilings, hardwood floors and a bonus room surrounded by windows on three sides at the back of the house. The master bedroom is spacious at 15 x 15 feet. The master bath features a relaxing soaker tub, stall shower, double vanity and his/hers walk in closets. Two bedrooms with semi-walk in closets and a second bathroom are located on the opposite side of the house. The kitchen features stainless appliances, convection microwave, farmhouse sink and convenient walk in pantry. A clothes washer and dryer are located near the bedrooms and there is an additional closet for storage. A covered front porch and paved patio in the backyard offer shaded outdoor living space.

The detached garage has two bays that are 25 x 11 each and are separated by a solid wall. The apartment above has an interior entrance from the garage as well as an exterior door. The living/kitchen are open concept with a vaulted ceiling and wood floors. The new downdraft oven and stainless refrigerator were installed in 2018. The bedroom has a walk in closet and attached bathroom with shower/tub combo and was completely remodeled in May 2018. A covered porch just off the kitchen overlooks the tranquil backyard. A second washer & dryer are in the garage.

No smoking is permitted on the premises. Pets are considered on an individual basis. Lease period is for 12 months and can start May 2019. Home is rented unfurnished. Renter is responsible for all utilities. Renter is NOT responsible for lawn maintenance. First months rent, refundable security deposit and pet deposit, if applicable, are required at lease signing. Please contact me for a pre-screen interview and more information about this home. Text 561-350-1089.

Blue Heron Front of House (2).jpg Kitchen Furnished.jpeg Living Room Furnished 2.jpeg Living Room Furnished.jpeg Family Room Furnished.JPEG Blue Heron Front of House (2).jpg

Attached Files:

2. Big George

Big George Beach Crab

Hi what is the rental rate for both?
    Thanks

3. Dana Harman

Dana Harman Beach Comber

Please text me for more information about this home. 561-350-1089
    Thank you

4. Cameron Benke

Cameron Benke Beach Comber

Please send me some info if possible. 8503337550. Thank you,
    Cameron

5. Heidi G

Heidi G Beach Crab

Good evening! I am moving back to the area for a new job. Please, send me pricing and address information to 334-791-0546 or hemauldin@gmail.com. Thank you!

6. Dana Harman

Dana Harman Beach Comber

Hi Cameron, I texted you yesterday. Just text me back if you need more information.
    Thank you.

7. Angie Gilluly

Angie Gilluly Beach Comber

I am interested in renting the garage apartment. What is the price? Is it still available?

8. Dana Harman

Dana Harman Beach Comber

Please call me at 561-350-1089 for more information. It is still available.

9. Dana Harman

Dana Harman Beach Comber

This property is now available to rent the main house which is a 3 bedroom/2 bath for $2500.
    Call or text 561-350-1089 for more details.

10. OrganizedLady

OrganizedLady Beach Comber

11. Dana Harman

Dana Harman Beach Comber

This property has been rented. Thank you.