• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

sandy44

Beach Crab
Feb 18, 2009
Hi all - We've found ourselves with an unexpected week off. We are looking for a 3BR (or 2BR with a secluded place for a crib) for six nights sometime next week. We are fairly flexible on location - anywhere between Dune Allen and Inlet Beaches. We prefer pretty sparse areas on the beach side of 30A. We also prefer to be directly on the water, but a minute of walking to a walk-over is also fine.

I tired looking through VBRO, but there are SO many options and no way to narrow the search! Many thanks!

JoshMclean

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2007
Santa Rosa Beach
Hi all - We've found ourselves with an unexpected week off. We are looking for a 3BR (or 2BR with a secluded place for a crib) for six nights sometime next week. We are fairly flexible on location - anywhere between Dune Allen and Inlet Beaches. We prefer pretty sparse areas on the beach side of 30A. We also prefer to be directly on the water, but a minute of walking to a walk-over is also fine.

I tired looking through VBRO, but there are SO many options and no way to narrow the search! Many thanks!

This 3 bedroom is located in Seacrest and is about 75 yards to the water. Great gulf views.
Five Star Beach Properties

mmcnew

Beach Comber
Apr 10, 2008
Atlanta, GA

Hi,

We have a 3/2 condo next to Rosemary Beach that is available that time. Please visit our website www.vrbo.com/181169

Thanks,

Mike