• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lane Rees

Beach Lover
Jun 12, 2006
What a great week for the Aggies! First during the week, the men won the NCAA National Championship in Golf. Then this weekend, both the women and the men won the NCAA National Championships in Outdoor Track and Field.

Yarmap

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Northeast Alabama
:clap::clap::clap: Congrats!!!

Lane Rees

Beach Lover
Jun 12, 2006
Appreciate the congrats .. even the Daily News in today's Sunday paper covered the final results!

CPort

Beach Fanatic
Feb 15, 2007
Clearbranch, Miss
I'm happy for you! Now go cheer USM on in there game against texas in the mens baseball world series at 1pm today !!!!:wave:Ps my son is in Omaha at the game!

Go Eagles!!!!!!!!!!!

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
What a great week for the Aggies! First during the week, the men won the NCAA National Championship in Golf. Then this weekend, both the women and the men won the NCAA National Championships in Outdoor Track and Field.

Tip to the Aggies-If Pat Henry wants a new track and field facility, build him one. But for this refusal on LSU's part, Henry would probably have brought home more than 30 (yes, three zero!) track national championships by now;I think he had amassed something like 25 of them before leaving for College Station.