• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Magic Hour

Beach Comber
May 11, 2005
What is happening to the old 3 thirty one building. It appears in the remodeling phase..Also what is happening with the old Nicks at the beach location?:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
It's a secret. Be very quiet. Just kidding. I've heard that 3Thirty1 is being converted into office(s).

Seabar has a banner hanging, announcing, "Balls Out -- Now Hiring." They have been working hard on the inside.

Nicks on the Beach is supposedly (or will be) being leased by "Shuck'ems" (or something like that).

The Salty Dog will open at SnapperHeads.

Jambone's is now open in the old CoCo's location on 98. (excellent, by the way)

Much changes in the bar/food biz around here lately.

Mark Partington

Beach Lover
Dec 10, 2007
walton county
www.flickr.com
Thats not the movie I'm in....

There's still Yanni in seagrove east(eastern lake)...he'll adopt you & you'll never have a better 'anything Mr.G touches...& somebody forgot The Seagrove Market Cafe....with that many local lisc plates/(George supports so many positive things in wouldnt be 30A wihout him,,,,,,even; hmmm(ARTISTS!!!!!)

Several garden spots in grayton...and when ya want to wear those new chequered flairs(come as you are)....Basmati's. Hi to the Hunts!

If this turns New Urbanism or franchise -kinda-like-the-old-urbanism.....

I'm makin a Pirate map of sorts for the where's the cool places people...also/I was lookin up some locals who were more item specific local that myself yesterday......So thanks Yellowfin....I loaded up on Pompano/a Red/& my neibors favorite....a whiting of unusually large dimensions. Saw the Whale too.....thanks it was beautiful.
m