• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

wesman70

Beach Lover
Jan 30, 2011
Miramar Beach
Ken, I surely appreciate your plugging the song and thanks in part to your efforts, the song is now in the top 350 on Reverb Nation's Americana Charts for the US. Not real impressive on the surface, but considering the number of songs actually charted, I am truly humbled and actually surprised.

Again thanks all for listening, downloading, and sharing. I truly am honored.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Ken, I surely appreciate your plugging the song and thanks in part to your efforts, the song is now in the top 350 on Reverb Nation's Americana Charts for the US. Not real impressive on the surface, but considering the number of songs actually charted, I am truly humbled and actually surprised.

Again thanks all for listening, downloading, and sharing. I truly am honored.

you are quite a talented dude! congratulations on the song and its recognition.

SlowMovin

Beach Fanatic
Jul 9, 2005
I think it would be great if the local bars & restaurants would put this on their sound system playlists. I'd like to hear it during cocktail hour at Red Bar or Shorty's or Stinky's or Hurricane Oyster or...

wesman70

Beach Lover
Jan 30, 2011
Miramar Beach
I think it would be great if the local bars & restaurants would put this on their sound system playlists. I'd like to hear it during cocktail hour at Red Bar or Shorty's or Stinky's or Hurricane Oyster or...
Great idea Ken. I would be glad to provide any local places a copy of the mp3. As a matter of fact, I would love to play it live there as well. Always looking for venues to play.

wesman70

Beach Lover
Jan 30, 2011
Miramar Beach
Probably bad form to even mention this, but I am really excited about the response to this song. It actually just reached the top 300 Globally on Reverb Nation's Global Americana Charts and is still Climbing the US charts. Thanks for all that's listening, downloading, and telling folks about it.