• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Matt Poe

Beach Comber
Sep 15, 2016
Nashville, Tennessee
The Inn At Seacrest is located at 9955 East County Hwy 30-A located between Rosemary Beach and Alys Beach.

Unit 302 was renovated 2 years ago, EVERYTHING new and fully furnished with one of the best views of the gulf in the building. Is NOT on the beach, but IS across the street. Balcony boasts views of the beach from every direction and 10 million dollar plus homes. We have a deeded beach access (very short walk) or you can take the Seacrest Golf Cart service.

New king ing sized bed, new ac and heat unit, all linens, all bathroom towels, and full kitchen included in the condo. Nice sized patio with new furniture, pool, and hot tub. Great restaurants and great people are all around the area. New laundry room is just a few feet outside this unit's door (very, very convenient).

No pets, no smoking, must have a job, must have references, 6 month lease plus 1 day (first month's rent of $1,250.00 and $625.00 security deposit due upon lease signing)---1 adult max. Your boyfriend or your girlfriend cannot live with you in this unit. It is a quiet complex and I need a responsible professional.

$1,250.00 per month PLUS utilities (electric and wireless). I am looking to rent this unit starting in January of 2017. I will consider renting the unit before that time. I will consider a lease longer than 6 months and a day. Contact me and let me know what you are thinking!

You may text or call me at 615-668-8760. Ask for Matt. If I do not answer, please leave a message and I will get back with you ASAP. Below is a youtube video (about 8 min, plenty of pics as well) I just made for the unit. I am no professional movie maker, but I think you will get the idea.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Matt