• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

2bohemians

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
www.searchthe30a.com
JUST LISTED FOR $300,000
Lowest Priced in the Pines of Blue Mountain Beach!
Lot 14 Surfside Drive West
MLS# 450186

Surround yourself with the raw natural beauty that the Pines of Blue Mountain has to offer. The Pines 62 lot subdivision is bordered by the state forest and conveniently located about one mile from the beach access. It is one of the few neighborhoods along Scenic Highway 30A that features large enough lots to give you privacy and room to grow. This ? acre wooded lot sits high & dry.

It is currently the LOWEST PRICE lot listed in the subdivision and is an amazing investment opportunity. There is NO build-out time - allowing you the chance to carefully plan & build the home of your dreams. This quiet and peaceful setting nestled amongst the trees - but so close to the beach - is priced to SELL !

Close to shopping, restaurants and the walking/bike trails on 30A. The roads are to be paved and maintained by the county and paid by the owners at a cost of $500 - $800 per year for 10 years. There are also covenants and restrictions for this private subdivision.

Please feel free to contact us for more information.
buythegulf@mchsi.com

Uncle Timmy

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
Blue Mountain Beach
I live in The Pines and I love it there. :love:

A 1/2 acre is a big property, especially for 30-A. Ideal for people who value privacy. I planned my house so that it will be added onto in the future as my needs (and cash flow) change and with lots about 120'X220' there is plenty of room to expand.

Buying property was a huge decision for me and I have never regretted the choice I made.

Last edited:

2bohemians

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
www.searchthe30a.com
Hey Uncle Timmy,

Thanks for the post! We live around the corner in the Gulf View Heights neighborhood and absolutely love it too. However, like you said, the greatest thing about the Pines is half-acre lots at the beach. It's a rare thing - especially along the 30A - most are 1/4 acre or less. If we had the money, we would love to buy it ourselves. :D

2bohemians

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
www.searchthe30a.com
Re: $288,000 Half Acre Lot / Pines Blue Mountain Beach / LOWEST PRICED LISTING

PRICE REDUCED TO $288,000 !
Seller will consider Owner Financing

For more info, please email.