• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

MattChrist Live

Beach Lover
Jan 16, 2008
The Bay
Hi everyone,

I?m Matt Christ and I host Matthew Christ Live (I know, the title is truly original), which airs on 30A Radio 107.1 FM and 30aradio.org, each Sunday from 11-noon. The show has been on for a little over a month and my guests have ranged from Mr. Kevin Boyle, the hilarious ?Flaws? comedian at the Seaside REP, to Walton County Commissioner Cindy Meadows. I?ve decided that one of the best ways to advertise the show to potential listeners is on SoWal.com, so I?ll start to announce a few days before each show my guest for the week.

Tune in to the 1/20/08 show, for:

Mr. Darrell Barnhill, current Chairmen of the Walton County School Board, (To discuss among many other things: current and past WCSB issues, including Blithe Spirit, school sizes, new schools, testing, and the expansion of the SoWal education community)

Also, a quick conversation I had with former NY mayor Rudy Giuliani, the current Republican Presidential Candidate who?s making Florida his last stand.

Email any questions you would like to ask Mr. Darrell Barnhill to mattchristlive@gmail.com . If you wish for me to not read your name out on air, please specify so in your email.

I?ve had the opportunity to meet many interesting people these past few months and intend to keep bringing local business, political, and entertainment leaders onto the show.
I have a great lineup in the coming weeks, including two prominent local developers who have changed the face of Walton and Okaloosa counties, as well a former state senator.

If you read the Walton Sun every Saturday and are trying to figure out why ?Matthew Christ? sounds vaguely familiar, I also write the weekly print column Young Wisdom in the Walton Sun?s A Section. Pick up a copy on Saturday and tune in to 30A Radio on Sunday!

Tune in,
Matt Christ :cool:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
I enjoy your column....good luck with the radio show.

30abob

Beach Lover
Aug 8, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
:welcome: Hey Matt!

I'll put the radio show on my "list" for Sunday.

See you in Key Club.:cool:

MattChrist Live

Beach Lover
Jan 16, 2008
The Bay
:welcome: and thank you for coming to sowal.com to keep us up to date on your radio show.

I always enjoy your column. how did you become so wise at your young and tender age?

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoy the column. I just started perusing around the different threads on SoWal and let me just say that this is an absolute treasure trove of material for the column.

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
Matt, I've been intending to send you an email telling you what a great column you write but now that you're on SoWal I don't have to do that. Seriously, you have great perception about things you write about. Continue the good work as many of us really enjoy it.