• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

anjordan1981

Beach Comber
Jun 2, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Hi, professional female seeking professional roommate to share completely furnished and spacious 2 story, 3 bedroom, 2 bath home 5 minutes from 30A and thee beach near Gulf Place/Ed Walline (the much quieter side of 30A! :) Roommate will have private bedroom and private bath.

$995/mo + 1/3 of utilities (utilities are very low as home is very well insulated)

Includes access to entire home, household appliances including stainless steel kitchen appliances, new washer and dryer, garage, storage space, 5G Wifi, TV, indoor porch with furniture and projector w/huge screen for movie watching, upstairs loft area with entertainment center and huge smart TV, and your furnished bedroom is large w/a large closet and has a queen bed with a nice mattress, 6 drawer dresser, 2 night stands, desk area with smart TV w/DVD player. Trash pickup is included also, and I will pay the entire HOA fees. Neighborhood is very quiet, great neighbors, my place backs up to a little lake, and there is a trail behind the neighborhood that leads you straight to 30A if you prefer to walk or ride a bike to the beach. The home is beautifully furnished, has a nice fireplace, and has all hardwood and tile-no carpet anywhere in the home.

Prefer no pets, I have one clean, sweet, house-trained pup.
Please call or text me for more information and pictures. 850-517-8510
Background/employment/reference checks will be conducted, you must have a full time job, and be smoke and drug free. I have asthma so even if you smoke outside only, it would probably not work out. 6 month-1 year lease is fine. 100% refundable security deposit will be required.
Thank you!