• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
someone who doesn't have a pass will not be able to get into the venues.

thanks John R. several people have asked about checking out a show or two during the weekend and whether there is general admission available. I am unclear on how a venue will be handling drop ins without a pass.

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
Can you please correct me if I have this wrong:

1) I have a weekend pass so I can get into all the shows ............. if I get there early enough so there is still room for me.

2) People can still buy a "day pass" that allows them entry to shows that day.

3) If you don't have a weekend or day pass you cannot get into the shows or the bars/restaurants they are at.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Can you please correct me if I have this wrong:

1) I have a weekend pass so I can get into all the shows ............. if I get there early enough so there is still room for me.

2) People can still buy a "day pass" that allows them entry to shows that day.

3) If you don't have a weekend or day pass you cannot get into the shows or the bars/restaurants they are at.

Its not clear to me. Hibiscus just posted an event announcement with menu items and admission cost - it appears to be open to the general public - there is no mention of a pass being required. are these open to the general public or just pass holders? what about other venues? will they charge admission for pass holders or for non pass holders? not sure about any of this.

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
I thought the Hibiscus was just a special event open to the public that they were doing to piggyback on this event.

Would like to get this figured out as we are trying to plan/coordinate.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
according to John R in another thread:
In addition to the shows at Bluz nightly, other non-passholder activities include brunch at Hibiscus, In-store performances Saturday and Sunday at 1pm at Central Square Records, and The Indigo Girls Concert at Alys beach on Sunday at 2 pm, $35/person.

I'm assuming all other venues require passes.

John R

needs to get out more
Dec 31, 2005
Conflictinator