• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
38253891_1383340055101897_5159977604949737472_o.png

30A Wine Festival
February 20-24 2019
ALYS BEACH florida

Advance Ticket Pricing Ends Soon!
30awinefestival.com
Surprise your loved one with the perfect stocking stuffer this Christmas, tickets to the eighth annual 30A Wine Festival! Purchase tickets by December 31st to save.

The 30A Wine Festival takes place in the beautiful surroundings of Alys Beach, Florida and showcases wine producers and local and regional culinary personalities. The five-day event features a wine dinner at the stunning Caliza Pool & Restaurant, oysters & champagne hosted by Garden & Gun Magazine, bourbon and barbecue tasting, wine seminars, grand tasting event, finished with Rosé & Croquet.

131230-alys-005.jpg

180711-alys-226-sowal-2000.jpg
The eighth annual 30A Wine Festival returns to the beautiful community of Alys Beach Wednesdau, February 20 through Sunday, February 24, 2019. Showcasing renowned vintners and culinary favorites, the five-day celebration will benefit Children’s Volunteer Health Network. The festival kicks off with a special wine dinner featuring a four-course meal prepared by Alys Beach Executive Chef Drew Dzejak. Thursday night, Garden & Gun hosts “Oysters & Champagne in Central Park; Friday night features “Bourbon, Beer & Butts”, a lively barbecue and bourbon tasting featuring some of the country’s best pitmasters and distillers with live music. Saturday offers wine lovers wine tasting seminars followed by an evening grand tasting along the town’s picturesque streetscape. “Rosé & Croquet” on Sunday features rosé tastings, a delicious brunch, and the beloved croquet tournament (croquet whites encouraged). Limited ticket quantity available.

Tickets available: weekend pass, Saturday Grand Tasting, stand-alone event tickets. Some events are sold out!
Get all the info and purchase tickets early!

SCHEDULE

Wine Dinner - SOLD OUT
Wednesday, February 20, 6-9pm
Red Loggia at Caliza Restaurant

We're kicking off the 2019 festival with an intimate wine dinner.

NEW - Oysters & Champagne Presented by Garden & Gun - SOLD OUT
Thursday, February 21, 5-7:30pm
Central Park at Alys Beach

Garden & Gun kicks off the eighth annual 30A Wine Festival at Alys Beach, Florida, with a VIP party on the Central Park lawn. Discover the best sparkling wine pairings for four oyster varieties from around the South: Apalachicola, Chesapeake Bay, South Carolina Lowcountry, and Louisiana Coast. Live music, culinary culture, and plenty of bubbly will leave you satisfied and ready to take on the rest of the weekend's festivities.
Stand alone ticket.

Mixology Seminar
Friday, February 22, 5:30-6:30pm

The hands-on mixology seminar will take you through the creation of three perfect craft cocktails that are sure to impress even the most avid cocktail connoisseurs.
Must purchase a Bourbon, Beer & Butts ticket or Weekend Pass to attend.

Bourbon, Beer & Butts
Friday, February 22, 6:30-9pm
Kelly Green at Alys Beach

Enjoy a night of bourbon, beer, and barbecue tastings from distilleries from across the country, local and national breweries, and barbecue from top culinary talent. With the Travelin' McCourys to keep the party rockin' all night.
Stand alone ticket or Included in Weekend Pass.

Wine Seminars
Saturday, February 23, 1-3:30pm

Swirl, sip, learn, repeat. Master your wine knowledge with help from the country's best vintners while enjoying tastings, small bites, and stories de farce.
Must purchase a Grand Tasting or Weekend Pass to attend.

Grand Tasting
Saturday, February 23, 3:30-6:30pm
South Charles Street at Alys Beach
Gather along South Charles Street and sip wines from across the globe. More than 80 wines will be showcased. Local and regional eateries will provide small bites.
Included in Weekend or Saturday Pass.

Rosé & Croquet
Sunday, February 24, 11:30-3pm
Kelly Green at Alys Beach

The highlight of the festival returns with the sixth Annual Croquet Tournament. Don your croquet whites and gather your best players for a boozy brunch prior to the match, complete with elegant rosés. Included in the weekend pass. Must have a team of four to register. All players must have a weekend pass.
The tournament is sold out.
Only included in a Weekend Pass.

45318209_1500088250093743_8054491172510367744_n.jpg

Bourbon Beer & Butts is a stand-alone event during 30A Wine Festival weekend featuring bourbon and craft beer tastings, barbecue, and live music. Friday February 22, 6:30pm til 9pm at Kelly Green in Alys Beach.

43094668_1462829027152999_5476024985334054912_n.jpg

Oysters & Champagne is a new festival event for 2019 and is sold out!

Alys Beach Vacation Rentals
Stay on property at Alys Beach and walk to the events! For more information, visit alysbeach.com or email rentals@alysbeach.com.

ResortQuest Vacation Rentals
As you discover your inner Sommelier, enjoy 20% off 3 or more nights at one of our charming vacation rentals along scenic Hwy 30A. Offer is valid from February 17 to February 27, 2019. Call 844-873-3538 or book online using Promo Code: ALYSWINE, book period is October 25, 2018 to February 24, 2019.

Last edited:

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
vISRRrHcT7bUNGv7oY-8H2Q2EQ2Ch6FJsMpE7r_H6bpy0SFeQFX2iSwePwZiCiNa3mZgDus94I4s-5Zxznx8rvYm6SH_aGdu7s3FiYwIXIxUrTv4b8235E7fMG4ATj7g1bSfqZOXvtOAiirof44yqdXmOgGujEPzZ-Q=s0-d-e1-ft

VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!
It's that time again and we are looking for an abundance of volunteers for the upcoming 30A Wine Festival in Alys Beach February 20-24, 2019. Please see below the volunteer shifts/times/details and click the button below each shift to register.

*NEW THIS YEAR* - Every volunteer who completes at least 6 hours of volunteer time over the wine festival weekend will receive a ticket to Digital Graffiti Illuminated - Alys Beach's one of a kind digital projection art festival held Saturday, May 18, 2019.

WEEKEND VOLUNTEER SCHEDULE

Wednesday, February 20, 1:00PM-5:00PM
Check in at Building C, Alys Beach
Physical level: Low
Stuff goody bags, polish wine glasses, general event support. Dress comfortably, decent amount of walking involved.
6 Spots Available
I Want to Volunteer for this Shift!

Wednesday, February 20, 11:00AM-5:00PM
Check in at Central Park, Alys Beach
Physical level: Moderate
From 11-3, we will be helping the decorator set up for Thursday night event then from 3-5, we will be helping to set up the retail tent. May require some heavy lifting. Wear comfortable clothing & tennis shoes.
6 Spots Available

Thursday, February 21, 11:00AM-5:00PM
Check in at Kelly Green, Alys Beach
From 11-3, we will be helping the decorator set up for the Friday night event then from 3-5, we will be helping to set up the retail tent. May require some heavy lifting. Wear comfortable clothing & tennis shoes.
8 Spots Available

Thursday, February 21, 5:00PM-8:00PM
Check in at Central Park, Alys Beach
Help clean and clear Central Park during Garden & Gun: Oysters & Champagne. General Event Support. Pick up trash, clean areas, etc.
Dress in Black.
3 Spots Available

Friday, February 22, 10:00AM-4:00PM
Check in at The Lucian, Alys Beach
Help set up for Friday and Saturday events. May require heavy lifting. Wear comfortable clothes & tennis shoes. Lunch provided.
8 Spots Available

Friday, February 22, 1:00PM-5:00PM
Help set up Retail tent. May require heavy lifting of wine & bourbon boxes. Wear comfortable clothes & tennis shoes.
2 Spots Available

Friday, February 22, 3:30PM-7:00PM
Final set up of Mixology Seminar, check in guests, assist with event, help clean up. Dress in Black.
4 Spots Available

Friday, February 22, 5:00PM-10:00PM
Check in guests for the Bourbon, Beer & Butts event at Kelly Green. Help with silent auction & retail tent. Assist with clean up. 2-3 people will also be doing heavy lifting. Dress in Black.
8 Spots Available

Saturday, February 23, 12:00PM-4:00PM
Seminar at Red Loggia - help to check in guests, distribute glasses & goody bags, assist with wine pouring, fill waters & dump buckets, general tidiness, assist with clean up.
Dress in Black.
4 Spots Available

Saturday, February 23, 2:30PM-7:30PM
Grand Tasting on S. Charles - direct guests, help with silent auction, run ice to vintners as needed, pull dump buckets, restock water station, pull trash, assist with clean up. Dress in Black & wear comfortable shoes.
6 Spots Available

Saturday, February 23, 4:00PM-9:00PM
Assist with Event breakdown from Friday night, help to reset location for Sunday's event. General event support. May require heavy lifting. Dress comfortably with tennis shoes.
6 Spots Available

Sunday, February 24, 10:30AM-4:00PM
Physical level: Low/Moderate
Check in wristbands for Rose & Croquet. Distribute glasses, provide information, set up and manage silent auction items plus check out at end of event, general event support, clean up.
Dress in Khaki bottoms with white top (button down or polo)
4 Spots Available

Sunday, February 24, 2:00PM-5:00PM
Help with Retail tent check out and clean up after events. Will require heavy lifting of wine boxes/bourbon boxes.
Dress in Khaki bottoms with white top (button down or polo)
4 Spots Available

Annie Peters

Beach Crab
Feb 20, 2019
Grayton
My husband and I are looking for 2 last minute tickets to the wine festival! Looking to buy 2 weekend passes, but would only need to use them Friday and Saturday. Would love to purchase 2 passes if anyone is planning to go Wednesday/ Thursday but can't go Friday/ Saturday, but open to any and all available passes.