• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Spencer

Beach Lover
Mar 27, 2006
A client of mine is interested in selling his bayfront lot in The Woods subdivision in Pt. Washington. This lot has 314 ft on the bay and it's approx. 270 ft deep. It measures to be 1.09 acres. This is WELL above average size for a bayfront lot anywhere in the area. If anyone has any interest, please email or call.

I am a licensed realtor in the state of Florida.

850-585-8124

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
Just chiming in to say that would be a heckuva nice piece of property! And we could be neighbors, sort of. :D

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
From another thread, I wrote:

There are not many lots fitting the description of your client's lot in the Woods. If it is the one which I am thinking of, that is a beautiful lot, with great trees. Knowing how beautiful it is, I am scared to ask the price. That is a difficult-to-find kind of property. IMO, 8 years from now, people will be kicking themselves for not looking outside of Beach properties. This lot is a winner! Care to pm me a price -- just to satisfy my curiosity?
idontno.gif

Advance The Man

Beach Lover
May 19, 2005
Why the secrecy on price? Maybe you don't want to have an asking price that may have to lower later? Please share if willing.

Spencer

Beach Lover
Mar 27, 2006
I didn't quote the asking price because it's not completely set yet. It will be priced some where around $1.5M.