Job Available 360 Blue Is Hiring A Marketing Coordinator!

Discussion in 'Employment' started by 360 Blue, Jun 1, 2017.

1. 360 Blue

360 Blue Beach Comber

360 Blue is growing quickly and we’re looking for a marketing coordinator to add to our busy (and awesome) marketing team! If you love data and analytics, are self-motivated, and have experience in digital marketing, we’d love to hear from you!

Our ideal candidate is friendly, hard working, eager to learn, professional, and has the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. The right person for our team needs to be deadline-oriented and pay attention to detail. Someone who is a creative thinker and always looking for ways to better marketing efforts is a must!

The following duties and requirement are necessary for the right candidate:

Duties
    – Assist with all website and property information updates
    – Assist with implementing and updating company and property SEO/SEM
    – Build and monitor email marketing campaigns including list management and segmentation building
    – Coordinate display and social media advertising campaigns using company marketing channels
    – Gather and organize data from multiple sources for frequent analysis
    – Execute and measure experiments and conversion tests through our brand’s marketing channels

Requirements
    – Proven working experience in digital marketing
    – Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database updates, email marketing management, display and/or social media advertising campaigns
    – Highly creative with experience in identifying/building target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate user’s to take action
    – Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
    – Experience with A/B testing
    – Experience with WordPress or other content management system preferred
    – Comfortable with spreadsheet software and using basic formulas (i.e. Excel, Google Sheets, Numbers)
    – Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics, Kissmetrics)
    – Working knowledge of ad serving tools (i.e. DoubleClick)
    – Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
    – Experience or familiarity with email marketing platforms (i.e. ExactTarget, InfusionSoft, Mailchimp)
    – Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
    – Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and JavaScript a plus
    – Loves keeping up with the latest marketing trends and best practices
    – A continuous improvement mindset

Please send your resume to tyler@360blueproperties.com