• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

newyorkowl

Beach Crab
Sep 9, 2006
stopped by my favorite bar last night to find it closed ('gone out of business') anybody know what happened or the likelihood of it reopening?

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
:welcome: I think everyone passed out from smoke inhalation at the 393, sorry.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
That is my guess too, Mermaid. That or either, the bartenders threatend the owners with a lawsuit for allowing smoking which is going to kill the employees early and cause much future suffering -- it is a known fact that inhaling that much smoke will make you die early, unless you are George Burns' great, great, great grandchildren. :funn:

Surely, they were operating by the book and everything.:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Did you notice whether the hidden liquor store on the side of the building was also closed? :dunno:

Last edited:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
^5, Mermy!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Maybe the cops finally decided to shut them down after operating without a license? :dunno:

redrocket

Beach Lover
May 29, 2006
in constant turmoil
www.myspace.com

word round mrs.lucille's is they got shut down for underaged infractions or the sort. long story short, the old red rocket and the waco ramblers have rescheduled our shows and move them to the vallarta de noche in freeport. it is smoke free, and we will be playing outside on a screened in deck. this friday is the grand opening and the waco boys will have a keg of free beer waiting with 50% of food specials. beat that!!!!
no kidding...waco and a free keg! i know i will see everyone there. it is at the cornber of 331n and 20 in the new shopping plaza. we play 9-1 and then go shoot up the lucky star for a real rodeo experience.:clap_1: