• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

scrappymommy

Beach Comber
Jul 19, 2009
This home is in Cassine Village. It is a fantastic location. It's a short walk to the beach and many dining options are a quick stroll away. It has 3 bedrooms and a great front porch along with a large screened in porch in the back. Home is around 1700 sq ft with high ceilings. The home has great natural light, a lot of character, and a unique set-up.

Cassine Village has two pools, a nature trail, and very friendly permanent residents as well as some vacationers. We hate to leave! The rent is 1500 per month, no pets are allowed, and it can be available as soon as March.

You can PM me here with questions and I can send photos as well.

Thanks!

W

waldant

This home is in Cassine Village. It is a fantastic location. It's a short walk to the beach and many dining options are a quick stroll away. It has 3 bedrooms and a great front porch along with a large screened in porch in the back. Home is around 1700 sq ft with high ceilings. The home has great natural light, a lot of character, and a unique set-up.

Cassine Village has two pools, a nature trail, and very friendly permanent residents as well as some vacationers. We hate to leave! The rent is 1500 per month, no pets are allowed, and it can be available as soon as March.

Thanks!

Hello, We are looking for annual rental on 30 a begiinning May 1. Does your property have a garage, and would a small 21 pound well behaved 15 yr old terrier mix be accepted with a non refundable pet deposit? Could you send photos to lauraswaldrip@gmail.com Thanks! laura

scrappymommy

Beach Comber
Jul 19, 2009
The home has no garage, but a driveway in front and back of the house which gives parking for up to 4 cars. The pet policy is that of the neighborhood HOA. Owners are allowed pets, but long term and vacation renters are not. Unfortunately there is no flexibility on this, sorry. We are the current tenants, not owners ourselves, and the pet policy was something that was emphasized. Good luck in your search!

We are very interested and looking to find a place or a March 1st move in date. Can you please send photos to jackie.benzine@mac.com

Thank you!

Thanks!

Sterling Fletcher

Beach Crab
Feb 17, 2011
Is the rental still available and can we see it?

Thanks!