• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Virginia

Beach Crab
Mar 20, 2011
Hello,
We are currently renting long term in Cassine Garden and need a long term rental to move into as the owner of this one is doing vacation rentals as soon as we move out. We live and work in the immediate area and want to stay in this neighborhood if possible (our 1 year old baby loves the trails here!). I would very much like to check out your house as we would just move down the street! What house number is it? I am willing to sign a lease. Please email me as soon as you can so we may work out the details. Thanks for your time
email address virginiachristinebrown@gmail.com

Last edited:

wbbeattie

Beach Crab
Mar 21, 2011
We are looking for something in the area, can you send me pics? And is it furnished or unfurnished?

wbbeattie@yahoo.com

This home is in Cassine Village. It is a fantastic location. It's a short walk to the beach and many dining options are a quick stroll away. It has 3 bedrooms and a great front porch along with a large screened in porch in the back. Home is around 1700 sq ft with high ceilings. The home has great natural light, a lot of character, and a unique set-up.

Cassine Village has two pools, a nature trail, and very friendly permanent residents as well as some vacationers. We hate to leave! The rent is 1500 per month, no pets are allowed, and it can be available as soon as March.

You can PM me here with questions and I can send photos as well.

Thanks!

drogers12

Beach Comber
Jan 4, 2011
Pam,
Is this unit still available? I am staying in a cassine Garderns th and need a ltr asap.
You can call me at 762-207-7206. Thank you.