• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

michspets

Beach Comber
Dec 1, 2007
Looking for vacation rental week of July 1 - July 6 and again on August 14 - August 21. Need at least 3 bedrooms;would like private pool and pet friendly if possible.

geezer392002

Beach Comber
Feb 9, 2010
Beautiful 4 bedroom condo in Seacrest Beach

Hi,
We visited the area for the first time last April and loved it so much we decided to buy our own place.
We have a beautiful 4 bedroom condo (sleeps 12) overlooking the 12000 SF lagoon pool at Seacrest Beach with transportation to a deeded beach.
We were there in April for a week and will be renting the condo again the first week of August, however we still have availability for the week you are visiting.
The condo is really nice, it is like a home from home whenever we go to visit. We have recently added brand new patio furniture and additional interior furnishings including stereo, tables, lamps, and ceiling fans. The condo occupies the second floor of a 4 story block of condos and is one block back from the beach. A walk to Rosemary Beach is 5 minutes away.
Also we are offering a discount on bookings due to the possible impact of the BP oil spill, please check with our rental agency 360 Blue Properties who are awesome to work with.

Here is a link to the condo :D

Seacrest beach vacation rentals

Good luck in your search!

Andy

michspets

Beach Comber
Dec 1, 2007
Looks like a very nice condo. Is it also available for the dates in July? What are the fees (total) with and without a pet? Can you walk to the beach? Thank you .

loobylu

Beach Comber
Mar 7, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Looks like a very nice condo. Is it also available for the dates in July? What are the fees (total) with and without a pet? Can you walk to the beach? Thank you .

Hey....I'm Geezer's wife - Geezer is out playing golf right now! If you scroll down below the video and still photos, you will see the fee schedule. I believe that 360 Blue is offering a 25% discount off those rates, and I do think that the rates go down that part of August Their cancellation policy is very relaxed secondary to the spill. Unfortunately, July seems to be booked at this point. It is very nerve racking, however, as we are new owners, but know that cancellations can come at any time. :violin:My brother owns a free standing 3 bedroom home right next door to our condo (also on the pool), so the combination of rentals is great for family reunions. He uses a different rental agent right now (he is thinking of switching to 360 Blue though) I don't believe July has filled up for him...but I don't know his company's name right off the bat. If you go to VRBO, to the Seacrest Beach neighborhood...his home is called "Sunspot" and is located on Blue Crab Loop. If you try it in July...don't forget about "Linga-Longa" in August!

We brought our sweet yellow lab when we stayed there in April. She loved going on walks with us on the neighborhood's extensive bike trails. We have a great spacious patio overlooking the pool...and she lalso loved "keeping watch" out there! We didn't feel as if she was "cooped up" with all the french doors to the patio open for her to go in and out as she pleased (in April though, we didn't need the AC on)

Could you please describe your pet and his or her temperment? We had to replace many dog-chewed blinds when we moved in... Unruly, undisciplined, and unsupervised pets are a concern to most owners. The no pet rule can always be waived at the discretion of the owners, however. I would need to discuss recommendations from my rental company regarding waiving the no pet rule, and what type of refundable pet deposit they suggest. (refundable, barring no damage, of course)

We love our place, and plan on vacationing there the first week in August. It's meticulously clean, and very cozy and family-friendly. Like my husband said, it's our home away from home.

Good luck on your search, and thanks for being loyal to the SoWal area.

loobylu

Beach Comber
Mar 7, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Hey....I'm Geezer's wife - Geezer is out playing golf right now! If you scroll down below the video and still photos, you will see the fee schedule. I believe that 360 Blue is offering a 25% discount off those rates, and I do think that the rates go down that part of August Their cancellation policy is very relaxed secondary to the spill. Unfortunately, July seems to be booked at this point. It is very nerve racking, however, as we are new owners, but know that cancellations can come at any time. :violin:My brother owns a free standing 3 bedroom home right next door to our condo (also on the pool), so the combination of rentals is great for family reunions. He uses a different rental agent right now (he is thinking of switching to 360 Blue though) I don't believe July has filled up for him...but I don't know his company's name right off the bat. If you go to VRBO, to the Seacrest Beach neighborhood...his home is called "Sunspot" and is located on Blue Crab Loop. If you try it in July...don't forget about "Linga-Longa" in August!

We brought our sweet yellow lab when we stayed there in April. She loved going on walks with us on the neighborhood's extensive bike trails. We have a great spacious patio overlooking the pool...and she lalso loved "keeping watch" out there! We didn't feel as if she was "cooped up" with all the french doors to the patio open for her to go in and out as she pleased (in April though, we didn't need the AC on)

Could you please describe your pet and his or her temperment? We had to replace many dog-chewed blinds when we moved in... Unruly, undisciplined, and unsupervised pets are a concern to most owners. The no pet rule can always be waived at the discretion of the owners, however. I would need to discuss recommendations from my rental company regarding waiving the no pet rule, and what type of refundable pet deposit they suggest. (refundable, barring no damage, of course)

We love our place, and plan on vacationing there the first week in August. It's meticulously clean, and very cozy and family-friendly. Like my husband said, it's our home away from home.

Good luck on your search, and thanks for being loyal to the SoWal area.

Sorry...I didn't answer your question. The beach is just across the street from the neighborhood - an easy, short walk through a deeded access path. Seacrest offers a shuttle service for the convenience of owners and guests. It's nice if you have a lot of beach "stuff" (coolers, umbrellas, beach toys)...but not necessary due to the short distance. There's a beautiful green adjacent to the pool in the neighborhood. They have open air concerts there, and the kids love to run around playing, soccer, frisbee, footbal, etc...in between dips in the pool!