• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

mred

Beach Crab
Sep 26, 2016
Destin
We are a family looking for a long term rental with at least 4 bedrooms, and 2400+ square feet of living space in the Santa Rosa Beach / Miramar Beach area. Preferably a single family home with a backyard, and 2 car garage. Max price $2500. No carpets in common areas, and the home we are looking for should be open concept/light.

GaGirl84

Beach Comber
Aug 20, 2015
We are a family looking for a long term rental with at least 4 bedrooms, and 2400+ square feet of living space in the Santa Rosa Beach / Miramar Beach area. Preferably a single family home with a backyard, and 2 car garage. Max price $2500. No carpets in common areas, and the home we are looking for should be open concept/light.

Hi There,
We have a great listing here that could work for you and your family. Are you only interested in houses? Our townhouse is perfect except that it doesn't have a 2-car garage. There is plenty of parking right in front of the door though. Please let me know if you're interested at all. See below:

For Rent - For Rent - 4-bedroom/4-bath House For Rent (12-Mo or Longer Rental On 30a)

PRICE LOWERED and AVAILABLE FOR 6 MONTHS OR LONGER!! This beautiful Blue Mountain Beach townhouse is over 2,400 sf, 4 bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms, 3 floors, 1 roof-top terrace (peaking the ocean and you can actually hear it!), 2 living rooms (1st floor has quality pool table), 1 dining room, parking (for 2-3 cars) right outside the door, beach access just 1 block away, community pool with commercial grade grill and refrigerator, fully furnished (can rent unfurnished for the right opportunity), only 1 neighbor next door so pretty private/quiet in the off-season, walking distance to restaurants, bike shop, health store, gas station, just a 2-mile drive to Grayton Beach and Gulf Place or a 4-mile drive to Watercolor and Seaside. Publix and Wal-Mart are also within a very short drive for your grocery needs and For The Health Of It (Organic market) is just across the street. All hardwood floors, tile in bathrooms and in first floor. $2500/month includes yard maintenance and trash pick-up. Tenant to pay all utilities. 1-month ($2500) deposit required. Small-Medium size dog considered upon discussion. READY FOR IMMEDIATE MOVE-IN. Very serious inquiries only please. Will only consider clean and responsible tenants. More pictures available upon request as only 10 are allowed on post.

I can be reached at 404.644.3782

Have a great day!
Sandra R

mred

Beach Crab
Sep 26, 2016
Destin
Hi Sandra,

Thanks so much for your response. I saw your listing on Zillow earlier, and it's beautiful. The proximity to neighbors is a little too close, and we would need a 2 car garage. Otherwise, it would be a real contender. Thanks again, and all the best!

Gone Gulfing

Beach Comber
Jan 24, 2012
Hi,
We have a 3 bedroom single family home with a bonus room that can be used as a 4th bedroom. There are two bathrooms, an office, and a 2 car garage. The house has an open concept floor plan with lots of bright light coming in. There is a very large backyard totally fenced, just outside of the screened lanai off the family room. There is brand new carpeting in the bedrooms, office and bonus room with tile in the common areas (kitchen, dining room, family room, and laundry room. We are in the process of converting the electric cook top to a gas range which means there will be a gas range as well as an electric oven. The range, refrigerator, and washer/dryer are brand new. The neighborhood is a quiet cul-de-sac off of East Mack Bayou Rd. You can walk to the community gazebo at the end of the street to fish, crab or just enjoy the water. I'm posting the link to our pictures below. The rental rate is actually $2500 a month including a yard maintenance package or $2400 a month without yard maintenance. The maintenance package includes lawn mowing, tree trimming, weeding, as well as bug and weed spraying. Let me know if you would like to schedule a tour. I'd also be happy to answer any questions for you.

Trudy

For Rent - Large Single Family Home 3br/2ba $2,600/mo

mred

Beach Crab
Sep 26, 2016
Destin
Trudy,

Thanks for your reply! Your house is beautiful; however, the square footage is a little too small for our needs. We are looking to move out of a 2200 s.f. house, because we are a little cramped. :)

Thanks again!

Hi,
We have a 3 bedroom single family home with a bonus room that can be used as a 4th bedroom. There are two bathrooms, an office, and a 2 car garage. The house has an open concept floor plan with lots of bright light coming in. There is a very large backyard totally fenced, just outside of the screened lanai off the family room. There is brand new carpeting in the bedrooms, office and bonus room with tile in the common areas (kitchen, dining room, family room, and laundry room. We are in the process of converting the electric cook top to a gas range which means there will be a gas range as well as an electric oven. The range, refrigerator, and washer/dryer are brand new. The neighborhood is a quiet cul-de-sac off of East Mack Bayou Rd. You can walk to the community gazebo at the end of the street to fish, crab or just enjoy the water. I'm posting the link to our pictures below. The rental rate is actually $2500 a month including a yard maintenance package or $2400 a month without yard maintenance. The maintenance package includes lawn mowing, tree trimming, weeding, as well as bug and weed spraying. Let me know if you would like to schedule a tour. I'd also be happy to answer any questions for you.

Trudy

For Rent - Large Single Family Home 3br/2ba $2,600/mo