• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

savanah32550

Beach Lover
Oct 9, 2007
Mack Bayou
Available July 1, 2016. 4 bedroom 3 bathroom town home in Gulf Place Community. The townhouse has 1 bedroom, bathroom, laundry room, living room, dining room and large deck on the second floor. There are 2 separate bedrooms that share a hall bathroom and the Master bedroom with private bathroom on the 3rd floor. The Master bedroom has a large deck with a small view of the beach. You can see and hear all the music events hosted by Gulf Place Community from the comfort of your decks. The Gulf Place Community has 3 pools to use, 3 beach accesses, tennis courts, shuffleboard, cornhole, lots of walking paths and open areas for you to enjoy. There are also 3 restaurants, lots of shopping, and weekly entertainment. The 30A Trolley will pickup and drop off at Gulf Place Memorial Day to Labor Day. Pets are welcome.

Included with the $3000.00 per month rent is internet, basic cable, and garbage. Email me if you would like to receive more information. I can be reached at cabanas201@me.com

Attachments

• 118 spires lane exterior.jpg
    118 spires lane exterior.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 186
  • 118 spires Lane kitchen.jpg
    118 spires Lane kitchen.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 183
  • 118 Spires Lane view of ampitheater.jpg
    118 Spires Lane view of ampitheater.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 167