• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SharonVaughn

Beach Comber
Feb 21, 2008
Seacrest Beach
I am selling 4 authentic Bevolo Electric Lanterns from New Orleans, LA. These brand new copper fixtures are new in the original box with installation instructions and was handmade by a craftsman in Bevolo's workshop using the purest American copper available. Along with being a fixture that will last a lifetime, a Bevolo light will add beauty and value to your home's exterior while operating at the highest level of efficiency. All 4 may be purchased for $1,000 or you can feel free to make me an offer. These are brand new lights that have never been used. They are engineered to age perfectly in this climate and look beautiful on so many styles of architecture. These lights can never be purchased at a discount like this, so it is a very good opportunity to acquire them! I am only selling them because I am moving! Please feel free to call me at 504-908-7337 if you would like to see the lights or are interested!

Here is what I have:

Bevolo 21" Original French Quarter Lantern and Bevolo 18" Original French Quarter Lantern
The current value of these two fixtures together is $1,000.
Bevolo's Original French Quarter Light was re-designed from early 17th century European architecture by A. Hayes Town. This became the only hand riveted gas light of its' time. This architecturally diverse fixture can be seen on every street in New Orleans' French Quarter, and now it can be seen in every State in America.

Bevolo 16" Electric Williamsburg Light
The current value of this fixture is $518
The Williamsburg fixture was originally produced from a colonial design.

Bevolo 24" Gas Governor Style Lantern
The current value of this fixture is $425
The Governor lantern compliments French doors or tall single doors.
This is one of Bevolo's most versatile fixtures, because it compliments different styles from Old English to Contemporary.