• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Cconnell

Beach Comber
May 30, 2009
This room is in a 1600 sq. ft. house with 13ft ceiling and hardwood floors. There is a huge closet and plenty of storage space.
There will be two other women in the house, one is 24 the other 25; They are very nice, neat, and respectful of privacy. There
are five entrances into the house so it is rare you ever hear someone coming and going (especially late at night!). The house
also includes a front porch and a back screened in porch that is connected to the room for rent.

The house is located in an upscale community, VERY safe, and wonderful neighbors. There is a pool and tennis courts about
30 ft. away from the back porch! Seaside is about a 5 minute drive (with traffic) and a 10 minute walk!

I am currently at the main campus at FSU, this was the best house and best room mate experience I have ever had! Someone
lined up to move in, however, they had a job offer in San Diego and decided to move there last minute.

Availability: ASAP
Rent: $450 a month+ Utilities ($80-$120 depending on season)
Deposit: $500, however, we can break down the sum into two or three monthly payments

Thanks!

mdunn7

Beach Crab
Mar 9, 2010
rental

Is your place still available? I recently graduated from UT-Knoxville and obtained a job at Watercolor. I now desperately need a place to live. I am a clean, friendly, and 22yr old pre-med student. If you would consider a male roommate, please email me at mdunn7@utk.edu.

blueeyes2go

Beach Comber
Feb 9, 2010
This room is in a 1600 sq. ft. house with 13ft ceiling and hardwood floors. There is a huge closet and plenty of storage space.
There will be two other women in the house, one is 24 the other 25; They are very nice, neat, and respectful of privacy. There
are five entrances into the house so it is rare you ever hear someone coming and going (especially late at night!). The house
also includes a front porch and a back screened in porch that is connected to the room for rent.

The house is located in an upscale community, VERY safe, and wonderful neighbors. There is a pool and tennis courts about
30 ft. away from the back porch! Seaside is about a 5 minute drive (with traffic) and a 10 minute walk!

I am currently at the main campus at FSU, this was the best house and best room mate experience I have ever had! Someone
lined up to move in, however, they had a job offer in San Diego and decided to move there last minute.

Deposit: $500, however, we can break down the sum into two or three monthly payments

Thanks!

do u allow pets...I am an older female with 2 dogs

emburrell

Beach Crab
Apr 10, 2010
Tuscaloosa, AL

Thanks!

I am definitely interested. Female college student from the University of Alabama. Please call 865-621-2336 if available

CourtneyV1

Beach Comber
Apr 11, 2010
Room Mate

Am very interested and need something asap! Please give me a call at your earliest convenience. Thanks, Courtney 850-960-1690

Thanks!

cleslie77

Beach Crab
Apr 14, 2010
Is your room still available

i am a single 33 year old female with a full time job at Sandestin. Do you allow dogs. I have a 2 year old yellow lab named Sam.

I would love to take a look!

Thanks!