• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
10/21-10/23

4th annual SWCC Back to Nature Festival - Join nature lovers as they enjoy the unique natural beauty of northwest Florida. Bicycling, hiking, kayaking, bird watching, and fly fishing are just a few of the fun events. Each event is led by a local expert who guides participants and helps them understand the special features of local natural areas. For more information call Christian Wagley at (850) 231-4234.

Event listings and registration - southwaltoncc.org

Sounds like a good time and a good place to spot
hippy.gif

pgurney

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
ATL & Seacrest
Thanks for the notice. I brought my new kayak down this weekend hoping to give it a proper launching. So far the weather has just not been agreeable and I have to leave tomorrow afternoon (please, please, please let the weather be okay tomorrow????). Maybe I can make it down for this - sounds like fun.

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
RiverOtter said:
Sounds like a good time and a good place to spot
hippy.gif

We discovered back in the 80s where all the old hippies were when we attended a Native Plant Society meeting in Gainesville. :lol:

Landlocked

Beach Fanatic
May 16, 2005
Alabama
RiverOtter said:
Most likely what you'll see is the Sushi Hippy. :cool:

Isn't that funny? From veggie burritos and hot beer straight to sushi and martinis.