• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Grand Elf

Beach Comber
Nov 21, 2011
The 4th Annual Elf Ride has been scheduled!

When: Dec. 4th, 2011 Meet at 1:00pm and start riding about 1:30pm
Where: Seaside Post Office

Details: People of all ages bike from the Seaside Post Office to the Water Color Fire Station. The Ride is to benefit the SWFD Angel Tree. We ask all riders or families to bring an UNWRAPPED gift to benefit the Angel Tree. Decorate your bike for the fun of it and possibly a contest might take place! Refreshments and tours will be given at the Fire Station. Come joins the fun!!! "The Sight of a child not getting to open a Christmas gift is UNIMAGINABLE." Please come help a great cause, and invite your friends!!!!

Any questions or need more info email me, The Grand Elf at southwaltonelfride@yahoo.com

See you all soon!!!

Grand Elf

Beach Comber
Nov 21, 2011
I have just received a message that a special guest will take time from the North Pole to join us and take pictures! Come join us!! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Grand Elf

Beach Comber
Nov 21, 2011
Mark your calenders for the 4th Annual Elf Ride. This Sunday at 1:00pm at the Seaside Post Office! Come join in the fun!!!!

Grand Elf

Beach Comber
Nov 21, 2011
I see that 216 ppl have viewed this post! I want to see at lest 1/2 of that if not more out there THIS SUNDAY AT 1:00PM AT THE SEASIDE POST OFFICE!!! Bring the whole family. Lets make the 4th Annual the biggest Elf Ride yet!!! There are more needy kids this year, which means we need more gifts, and to get more gifts we need lots of "elves"! Come on out and support SWFD's Angel Tree and Caring and Sharing!!

I see that 216 ppl have viewed this post! I want to see at lest 1/2 of that if not more out there THIS SUNDAY AT 1:00PM AT THE SEASIDE POST OFFICE!!! Bring the whole family. Lets make the 4th Annual the biggest Elf Ride yet!!! There are more needy kids this year, which means we need more gifts, and to get more gifts we need lots of "elves"! Come on out and support SWFD's Angel Tree and Caring and Sharing!!
What a fun event! Wish we could be there.

There are so many great events in SoWal (which is one reason we want to have our primary residence there).

Last edited: