• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Romeosmydog

Beach Fanatic
Nov 6, 2007
here
Village of Baytown for those of you that do not want to enter the war-zone of Grayton Beach.

florida girl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 3, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Our tradition is to cruise to the Marina in Panama City via the intercoastal by boat, and watch from there. It's an awesome trip, particularly coming home by moonlite through the intercoastal. The sky reflects on the perfectly calm water creating a beautiful site!

bluemtnrunner

Beach Fanatic
Dec 31, 2007
The best place is Thunder Hill on the Blue Ridge Parkway in Boone, NC!!!! You can see fireworks from at least 10 different towns in two different states.:clap:

arkiegirl

Beach Lover
Jan 30, 2006
I have seen mention of this several times, but have yet to find an answer.

Is there a firewords display in the 30-A area? If so when and where?

In years past, we have seen a display by (I think) the Hilton in Sandestin--not just on the 4th--several times during the week of, also the harbor in Destin...............but I am wanting something in our area--we will be in Seagrove B.

Also, I just saw something posted about the parade in Seaside at 8:00 (I assume that is PM)--what is that like?

And while I am at it, does anyone know the dates and times of the display at the Destin Harbor?

CPort

Beach Fanatic
Feb 15, 2007
Clearbranch, Miss
Our tradition is to cruise to the Marina in Panama City via the intercoastal by boat, and watch from there. It's an awesome trip, particularly coming home by moonlite through the intercoastal. The sky reflects on the perfectly calm water creating a beautiful site!
I soo jealous!