• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

satisfaction

Beach Comber
Feb 24, 2005
Thanks, Glad to be here. Can't wait to be there! I bet the wind is kickin this week. good kite weather. I hope it doesn't junk up the beach too much.

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
satisfaction said:
Dwells, are those your children in the hammock in your picture? 4? wow!

Oh no, just the one on the far left being silly! He is my miracle baby!!! Wasn't supposed to be able to have any, voila' he comes along. Good kid. That picture was taken about 3 years ago in Seagrove. That hammock is my favorite place to be at the Villa's!!!!

satisfaction

Beach Comber
Feb 24, 2005
He looks like alot of fun. And a hand full I'm sure. The picture is beautifull. The perfect weather for hammocking.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
The 4th of July parade wouldn't be the 4th of July parade if it was on any other day. I think it usually begins around 7:30am.

JustBeachy

Beach Lover
Jun 11, 2005
Blue Mtn. Beach
Whew..I've been AWOL from SoWal boards, since the great computer crash.

We'll be down for the 4th and I can't wait for the parade. (I'm talking Grayton Beach, not Seaside).

My kids want to know if they can participate this year. :lol:

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
TinyTrailerTandemDogTrot said:
We did the Seaside parade last year, this year I think we'll do the Grayton parade....

Now we just have to find homes for all the pups wer'e fostering - not much room in our tiny trailer!
:welcome: TTTDT...that is a mouth full!!!:rotfl: